Product ID : DVR A
- Overall size 17x57x10 mm, including built-in microphone, flash memory, battery compartment.
- Weight without battery 8 grams
- Plastic case
- Power source - battery type Silver Button Cell, type 357, 11x5.6 mm
- Battery life in record mode 5 hours
- Battery life in stand-by mode 1 week
- Media storage - built-in flash memory. Available memory volumes for model A - 128 and 256 MB.
- The appropriate indexes in the recorder name are the following:
- 128 MB - 1120
- 256 MB - 2240
Index indicates the maximum recording time in minutes at highest compression rate.
- Frequency range: 300-3400 Hz
- Dynamic range: 60 dB
- Sampling rate 8 kHz
- Built-in microphone sensitivity: 7-9 m
- Quality, formats and density of the data:
- High - linear 12 bit (w/o compression), 96 kbit/s
- Normal - linear 8 bit (compression by the mu- law), 64 kbit/s
- Medium - modified 4 bit IMA ADPCM, 32 kbit/s
- LongPlay - modified 3 bit IMA ADPCM, 24 kbit/s
- ExtraLongPlay - modified 2 bit IMA ADPCM, 16 kbit/s
- Recording quality index: 3.5–4.8 MOS (varies with density).
Voice and data storage time, as per flash memory specification: over 10 years.
- Digital voice recorder Edic-Mini model A
- DVR-PC connection cable, LPT standard
- 2 batteries type 357.
- CD-ROM with the software package
- Operation manual
- Package box